Re: sounds too loud

What is "overrecruitment?  I deal clinically with recruitment and decruitment
but I'm not familiar with overrecruitment as a clinical entity.

Tom
On Thu, 18 Jan
2001, Brent Edwards wrote:

> Jont,
> Are you talking about something other than hyperacousis or over-recruitment.
> --Brent

Tom Brennan, CCC-A/SLP, RHD
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html
web master http://titan.sfasu.edu/~f_freemanfj/speechscience.html