JASA CDROM on the MAC: Printing problem

Printing files from the Jol. Acoust. Soc. CDROM, when using the MAC.

Well I have an update on the MAC printing problem. It is not very good news.
Lizardtech official answer is:

"to expect it in (hopefully) March."

We will keep pressuring them to do better than this.

If and when I get more news, I will post it. Please do not
send me your complaint directly.

The above message regards printing on a MAC. Viewing the files on the
MAC is fine.

Printing on the PC, Linux, etc. works find.

Jont B. Allen
AT&T Labs-Research, Shannon Laboratory, E161
180 Park Ave., Florham Park NJ, 07932-0971
973/360-8545voice, x7111fax, http://www.research.att.com/~jba