[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ASA - Chicago
MY KINDA TOWN ...
CHICAGO - June 4 through 8, 2001
Hi list members,
The abstract deadline for the Chicago meeting
of the Acoustical Society of America is Friday, 2 Feb.
ASA is very sticky about its deadlines. It's getting to
be time to write.
For instructions on how to submit abstracts by
email see http://asa.aip.org. The password for online
submission is "chicago."
Special sessions for Chicago include:
* Hearing development in various species
* Information theory applied to animal communication
* Signal processing in echolocation
* Halls for music performance
* Experimental musical instruments
* 3-D spatialization for music applications
* Behavioral studies and physiological correlates
* Dynamics of auditory perception and neuroimaging
* Classroom acoustics - the latest
* The history of P&P acoustics: Ira Hirsh and Murray Sachs
* ... and lots more
See you there!