[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reminder: CRAC workshop on Consistent & Reliable Acoustic Cues
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Reminder: CRAC workshop on Consistent & Reliable Acoustic Cues
- From: Dan Ellis <dpwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:04:48 -0500
- Comments: To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: Dan Ellis <dpwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
REMINDER: CRAC Workshop on Consistent & Reliable Acoustic Cues
Aalborg, Sunday Sep 2nd 2001, immediately before Eurospeech.
* What's it about?
The CRAC workshop on Consistent and Reliable Acoustic Cues for Sound
Analysis will bring together researchers in
- Sound organization and computational auditory scene analysis
- Robust speech recognition and missing data techniques
- Other aspects of human and computer perception of real-world audio
* What will it be like?
Participation will be limited to about 40 attendees to foster a true
workshop atmosphere. There will be lecture, poster and discussion
sessions in the morning and afternoon of the one-day workshop.
* How can I participate?
Submit a 500 word abstract by April 30th 2001 to:
* How do I decide between submitting my work to Eurospeech or to CRAC?
- CRAC will be a focussed forum dealing with emerging techniques in
sound analysis. This will allow a different emphasis in your
paper, and a higher level of discussion at the workshop.
- We will be editing a special issue of Speech Communication
containing expanded versions of papers from this workshop.
- The papers submitted to the workshop will be made permanently
available via the internet on the conference web site.
- The deadline for a 500 word abstract is April 30th, and the
full 4-page papers don't have to be finished until July 31st.
* Where can I get more information?
Visit the CRAC web site, http://www.ee.columbia.edu/crac/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -