Re: AUDITORY Digest - 7 Sep 2001 to 14 Sep 2001 (#2001-172)

Dear Al and list,

Driver (1996) reports a result that seems relevant to your
query. However, the Driver's results were supposedly hard to
replicate.

Best,

Norbert

Driver, J. (1996). "Enhancement of selective listening by illusory
mislocation of speech sounds due to lip-reading," Nature 381,66-68.