Research positions

Dear colleagues

I am happy to announce that we have a number of open positions
for research in acoustics and sound perception. The positions are
at all academic levels, and also Ph.D. scholarships and short-term
stays are available. Application deadline is 30th October 2001.

You can see the announcement, including descriptions of
the specific research areas, at http://www.acoustics.dk/positions/

Please feel free to distribute the information to prospective
candidates.

Some of the positions are within a new research unit on sound quality,
and I also have the pleasure of announcing that Wolfgang Ellermeier
is appointed professor and leader of this unit from 1st October 2001.
Professor Ellermeier leaves a position as associate professor
at Institute of Psychology, University of Regensburg, Germany.

Sincerely yours,

Henrik Møller

--

Henrik Møller