IEEE WASPAA01

From the organizing committee of the 2001 IEEE Workshop on Applications
of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics Mohonk Mountain House, New
Paltz, NY:

The IEEE WASPAA01 (Mohonk) organizing committee is pleased to announce
that the workshop will be held as scheduled.  All preparations are in
place, and we are looking forward to a very successful, informative, and
relaxing workshop.  There are still a number of hotel rooms available,
so if you have friends who you think might be interested in attending
the workshop, please encourage them to consider registering and
attending.  The New Paltz area is lush with turning leaves at this time
of year, and the drive is beautiful.  We are all excited about the
workshop, and the lineup of excellent papers and speakers.  Our first
keynote speaker Sunday night will be Synthesizer Luminary Bob Moog,
reminding us all that we process signals in the analog domain too. Our
other keynote, Scott Douglas, will tell us about designing and teaching
DSP curriculum to high-school students in 10 states, in the Infinity
Project.

The program is online at the workshop web page:

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/waspaa01

Looking forward to a wonderful WASPAA01 conference,

Perry Cook              General Chair
Malcolm Slaney          Technical Program Chair
Bryan George            Finance / Registrations
Youngmoo Kim            Publications / Publicity
Michael Brandstein      Local Arrangements

--
Youngmoo Kim
Music, Mind, and Machine Group