Room impulse responses for testing auditory models (fwd)

Dear List,

We are conducting research on auditory model based front-ends for
automatic speech recognition in reverberant acoustic conditions.  Until
now we have used mirror image model for simulating reverberation. However,
now we would like to test our models with real room acoustic conditions
and therefore we are seeking room impulse responses (RIR). Can anyone
suggest where we could find RIRs hopefully in free ware? Suggestions for
commercial alternatives are also welcome.

For the tesing of our models we would need to have a couple of different
reverberation conditions where reverberation time T60 ranges from about
T60=0.5sec to T60=3sec.

With a simple google search I have found two web sites (see URLs below)
giving out RIRs, but these don't unfortunately cover our needs fully.

http://www-sigproc.eng.cam.ac.uk/~jrh1008/Resources/ImpulseResponses/
http://orpheus.tamu.edu/fredrics/impulse.html

Thanks in advance!
Regards,