Part-Time Psychology of Music Position at Tufts

Dear list,

I was asked to post this announcement in case
someone might be interested, or knows someone
who could be.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part-Time Faculty Position Announcement

Part-Time Lecturer
Psychology of Music

 We seek an outstanding musician, teacher, and scholar for the part-time faculty
position of Lecturer in Music to teach the course “Psychology of Music.”

Qualifications: doctoral degree preferred; college-level teaching experience
required. Background in both music and psychology will be considered, as the
course is cross-listed in both university departments.

Position commences September 1, 2002, for the semester ending December 20, 2002.

Review of applications begins July 15, 2002.

 Please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and one letter of recommendation.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Mail materials to:

Professor John McDonald
Psychology of Music Search
Tufts University Music Department
20 Professors Row
Medford, MA. 02155

 Tufts University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We are
committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty. Members of
under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.