Re: AUDITORY Digest - 29 Jul 2002 to 30 Jul 2002 (#2002-117)

There is lots of source code on the net to do fourier transforms. Here are
two packages

http://www.library.cornell.edu/nr/bookcpdf.html (section 12)

This a good online book which explains the principles behind the fourier

If you already have the data in 512 byte array then the hardest part is
done. Good luck!

Ian Knopke
PhD Music Technology
McGill University