Re: SST-2002 Conference Announcement

Greetings all,

The deadline for the SST-2002 conference that I advertised on this list some
time ago has been extended...

Regards,
David.

SST-2002 MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
CALL FOR PAPERS - DEADLINE EXTENDED!

Themes
Human Processing of Speech
Machine Processing of Speech
Professional Applications of Speech Science

deadline for submissions. An extra two weeks is now available for those who
are running short of time. We encourage you to submit as soon as possible.
Submissions now due for review Friday 30th August 2002.
For more information please visit the conference web site
<http://www.conferences.unimelb.edu.au/SST/>
A few people have reported difficulty with the automatic submission form.
If you have difficulty, please email your submission directly to
p.blamey@unimelb.edu.au.

9th AUSTRALIAN SPEECH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
3 DECEMBER - 5 DECEMBER 2002
UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

TUTORIAL DAY - MONDAY 2 DECEMBER 2002

INVITED SPEAKERS
Prof Max Coltheart
ARC Federation Fellow and Scientific Director, Macquarie Centre for
Cognitive Science
Dr Richard Cox
AT&T Labs, Voice Enabled Services Research Vice President
President, IEEE Signal Processing Society
Prof Willem Levelt
President, Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences
Director, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, The Netherlands

Conference Enquiries:
Bronwen Hewitt
Conference Management
Old Physics Building