Re: What do we hear in High frequency hearing

Hmmm while in the Military on a flattop eventhough I wore both
the 'Mickey Mouse' and foam plugs when the high pitch squeel of the
turbines and low HZ rumble of AV-8B Harriers would feel like it moved throuout
my bones & ears  its quite a sound & feeling to hear...
It probably blew some of my auditory range though ( audiograms showed
some loss upon my discharge )

-Sean