Measured/Speculative difference in AN firing

Dear members,

Is there any measured/speculative/anecdotal evidence for the nature of the
difference in auditory nerve response due to one's own vocalization/speech
and that of hearing the same from external sources such as
speakers and headphones?

More specifically, I am trying to get at details of bone conduction
influence on AN firing.

As an aside, is there any known low latency direct/indirect pathway from
the cochlea to the inferior olive?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Satra

--
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history"- GB Shaw