From: "Diana Deutsch" <ddeutsch@UCSD.EDU>
To: <AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: The Bach choral dilemma

 I'm glad you raised this, and agree that the literature contains some
 unconvincing examples of 'streaming' . On the other hand, one can
 find excellent examples  in classical and romantic guitar music, such
 as by Tarrega and Barrios, where one can also find continuity
 effects. Listen, for example, to Tarrega's 'Recuerdos de la Alhambra'.

 Cheers,

 Diana Deutsch

 --

 Diana Deutsch