Re: otoacoustic emission recordings

Oh - OK,
Thanks for the suggestion that I re-submit, D.M.

I have been writing about the Lateral OC projections and their
interaction with the afferents higher then the IHC.
I know a majority of the work relating to OAEs has been with the Medial
OC projections  and their interactions with the OHC, however I believe
that due to the  innervation of the LOC efferents at the spiral
ganglion, it is possible that response signals are shifted in frequency
(which I believe happens with SOAEs and perhaps other OAEs ?).
My point is this ... it is possible that the signal generated by the
IHC/LOC interaction may be fed into the MOC and back to the
OoCorti/Basilar system.

Consequently I would like to check this theory with some OAE audio
recordings.
I assume recordings come in pairs of input and output, where the
output represents the recorded OAEs and the input represents the
stimulus signal presented to the ear.
I have only read a few papers by Zwicker and others which mention these
OAEs ... I don't have the resources to set these experiments up 'cause I
am a PhD candidate towards the end of my course.

guidance / signals appreciated, and thanks too !
Matt