Re: Design

Hi Mandar,

I think you might be after a different list ... unless I am mistaken !
This is a first for this list (I'm sure you've checked the archives for
such a request before).

This group may be able to guide you too ...
http://www.geda.seul.org/

They build nice tools to help you design too.

Matt

--
http://mffm.darktech.org

WSOLA TimeScale Audio Mod  : http://mffmtimescale.sourceforge.net/