Opps!!

Apologies to the person asking for Blauert's book.  I didn't read who
you were or where you were from before enthusiastically sending off the
email regarding buying the book, at a fairish price, from Amazon.com
(which is selling that and Zwiker's book as a special - hence the
enthusiasm).  It has been brought to my attention that one probably
can't buy from Amazon if one lives in China.  An honest mistake and not
a cruel jest as been suggested by some on the list (I was ignorant of
the problem).

Daniel