Adjusting knob/Matlab

Dear list,

we are designing the set up for a pitch adjustment experiment. All stimuli are controlled via matlab. We are looking for a adjusting knob as input device.

Are there any experiences/recommendations for:

a) the input device (adjusting knob)
b) matlab software for reading the output of the digital potentiometer

We would appreciate any help

Uwe Baumann

Dr.-Ing. Uwe Baumann
Electrical Engineer/Medical Physicist/Audiologist
University of Munich
Dept. Otolaryngology/Audiology
Marchioninistr. 15
D-81377 München
Tel: ++49-89-7095-3878
Fax: ++49-89-7095-6869
email: uwe.baumann@hno.med.uni-muenchen.de
www: http://ghn86x.hno.med.uni-muenchen.de/bau

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Baumann;Uwe;;Dr.-Ing.
FN:Uwe Baumann
ORG:Univ.-HNO Großhadern;Audiologie
TITLE:Dr.-Ing.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:089-7095-3878
ADR;WORK:;;Marchioninistr. 15;München;;81377
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Marchioninistr. 15=0D=0AM=FCnchen 81377
URL;WORK:http://ghn86x.hno.med.uni-muenchen.de/bau
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Uwe.Baumann@hno.med.uni-muenchen.de
REV:20030404T100447Z
END:VCARD