MP3 losses

Dear all,

Some months ago I saw a reference for papers on recent research over
physiologic effects of long-term listening of MP3 audio (perceptually
coded sound), which continuously input audio with absentee harmonics,
therefore deceiving the ear with "unnatural" sound, but I lost this
reference.
Can anyone point me to them?

Thanks in advance,
Regis R A Faria
LSI - University of Sao Paulo
begin:vcard
n:Faria;Regis
tel;fax:+55-11-3091-5664
tel;work:+55-11-3091-5676
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.lsi.usp.br/
org:LSI - University of São Paulo;Electronic Systems Dept.
version:2.1
email;internet:regis@lsi.usp.br
title:R&D Projects Coordination
adr;quoted-printable:;;Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto, 158 tv.3=0D=0ACidade Universit=E1ria;São Paulo;SP;05508-900;Brazil
fn:Regis Rossi A. Faria
end:vcard