Date:    Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:03:26 +0200
From:    Nachum Ulanovsky <nachumu@MD.HUJI.AC.IL>
Subject: Effects of masking on speech production

Dear list,
I am intersted in the following question: Is speech production
in normal speakers affected by maskers consisting of human speech?
In particular, does such masking cause speakers to change pitch?
I have found some literature on the effects of noise maskers
on normal speakers, and on the effects of speech maskers on
stutterers -- but could not find anything on the question above.
Any comments/references on the subject will be greatly
appreciated.
        Thanks,
        Nachum Ulanovsky

Nachum Ulanovsky
Dept of Physiology, Hebrew University, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Lab: +972-2-6758381, Fax: +972-2-6439736 , Home: +972-8-9247907
e-mail: nachumu@md.huji.ac.il
http://music.ls.huji.ac.il/members/nachum

End of AUDITORY Digest - 24 Oct 2003 to 25 Oct 2003 (#2003-178)