A little help

Dear List:

I need to find someone in the Ottawa/Montreal area that would be interested in doing some ERP studies on a boy with Central Auditory Processing disorders.  His left ear has severe extinction to speech and language under dichotic listening conditions.  He and his brother have temporal auditory processing deficits.  In addition, his nuclear and extended family from Dad's side is rife with dyslexia and learning difficulties.  I thought that maybe someone might what to study this whole family either genetically, behaviorally or through ERPs.  They live in Ottawa so if I can find some place within closer driving distance, they would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Barb Reynolds
br_auditory@hotmail.com

Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here.