Re: audiovisual interactions/ShamsKamitani

Apologies for delay; several people asked me for the links to the "shamsKamit demos" (which I'd misnamed slightly). The papers below refer to some of the work, though I didn't find the flash demos as someone's server seems to be down. Many of the papers refer to work that shows significant influences on visual perception by auditory events

regards

ppl

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:28:40 +0000
From: "Peter Lennox" <P.Lennox@derby.ac.uk>

here's one of the links:
http://neuro.caltech.edu/publications/CogBrainRes-reprint.pdf
and:
http://neuro.caltech.edu/publications/shams_preprint.pdf
and:http://neuro.caltech.edu/publications/bounce.pdf
and general links to papers (some not working at harvard)
http://neuro.caltech.edu/publications/

Peter Lennox
S.P.A.R.G.
Signal Processing Applications Research Group
University of Derby
http://sparg.derby.ac.uk

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime