Re: Acoustic Lab

Ayce,

Building a reverb/TL test chamber is a fairly complicated task and needs to
be done very carefully.  It is most economically built locally with proper
design guidance by an architect and acoustical consultant.  Even if there
were design guidelines or a book on how to do it, typical construction
questions require an acoustical consultants guidance.

While I would be happy to assist, it probably isn't economical to consult
from Chicago (although Turkey is closer than many projects in China that
I've worked on).  Angelo Farina at the University of Parma in Italy might be
able to help or recommend someone who can.

Good Luck with your project.

David Prince