hand-labeled music excerpts or tools

Anybody knows where to get some FREE hand-labeled polyphonic music excerpts for testing prodominant pitch detection algorithm? A labeling tool even better .This tool should display the audio signal's wavform, spectrogram etc., and be able to play the music and a standard tone concurrently for tuning. I have never seen such a tool before, so I can't give a detailed description. I just imagine that there may be a tool designed specificly for annotating a music excerpt. I have a emergent need for a music copora, so can't write one myself. Praat is good, but not enough. Anybody knows some else.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Superk (Kun She)
Ask, it will be given you;