Re: Threshold of increasing/decreasing tones

Dear Stefan!
This exact approach is used in a recent Masters Thesis by Mike Magill at our department.
I could email you a pdf if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Anders Genell Doctoral Student Department of Applied Acoustics Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden