Re: british vs. american english/Klatt formats and specs

Dear List

I do not have the answer of this recurring question. We developed our own list ov CvC words for intelligibility (vocal) tests for french hard of hearing poersons. In addition, we developed a simple fast method to register the test.

Can anyone knows vocal tests that may be valid across different languages and cultures ?

sincerely