word lists in English and German

Dear List,

We are looking for recordings of single words both in English and in German. Ideally we would find a database with the same words recorded in both languages with comparable recording parameters (such as mike, sampling frequency and bit depth, reverberation (if any), etc.). If such a database does not exist we would hope to find to databases with comparable recording parameters where we could try to match as many words as possible.

Thank you very much in advance,
Christian Kaernbach

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Kaernbach
Psychologische Methodik und computergestützte Modellierung