Date:    Mon, 8 May 2006 17:59:25 +0200
From:    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Harczos_Tam=E1s?= <harczos@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: stabilizing auditory images

Dear List,

my research deals with cochleograms and I would be interested in the method
how one can transform a BMM (Basilar Membrane Motion) image or a NAP (Neural
Activity Pattern) into SAI (Stabilized Auditory Image).

What I am looking for is the algorithm to cancel the BM-delay, in other
words, to straighten the delay trajectories of the BM-image.

More information (eg.) under: http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/cnbh/aimmanual/

Thanks in advance,
Tamas

End of AUDITORY Digest - 6 May 2006 to 8 May 2006 (#2006-106)