Re: Weintruab PhD availability?

Mitch works for Yahoo! now. You could call there and ask if he has an electronic version.

Dick

At 9:12 PM -0700 6/4/06, Pierre Divenyi wrote:
Ask SRI where to find it/him (www.sri.com).

Pierre

At 07:37 PM 6/4/2006, you wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know of somewhere to find M.Weintraub's PhD thesis?

Mitchel Weintraub
A Theory and computational model of auditory monaural sound separation.
Stanford PhD, 1985.

I asked my school's library, and was pointed to umi.com which looks like they could send a paper copy for $41. Is this the best I can do? Does anyone know of an electronic that exists?

Thanks,
Ken