Re: Reading versus books on tape

Perhaps your poorer understanding of the audio books is due less to
your retention and more to the fact that your attention was being
compromised by your commute.  And, perhaps your ability to recite
random passages is due to either a "review" of information already
stored in your long-term memory or that you were stopped at a traffic
light when you heard the particular information....

Anne Fennimore-Toropainen