[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Speech material
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Speech material
- From: "Stelmachowicz, Patricia G" <stelmach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:13:45 -0500
- Comments: To: Anastasios Sarampalis <asaram@BERKELEY.EDU>
- Delivery-date: Mon Jul 10 15:41:38 2006
- Reply-to: "Stelmachowicz, Patricia G" <stelmach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AcajJHALesN6kARlQAmYnRtOuSlWJgBMEExw
- Thread-topic: Speech material
We just recently recorded the 120 BKB sentences (female talker). These are
high-context sentences suitable for children (as well as adults). I would be
glad to share these with anyone who would like them.
Patricia G. Stelmachowicz, Ph.D.
Boys Town National Research Hospital
555 N. 30th St.
Omaha, Ne 68131
(402) 452-5015 (fax)
From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anastasios Sarampalis
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:54 AM
Subject: Speech material
I am looking for speech material with high context information, such as the
SPIN material. We have a copy of the SPIN sentences, but the recording
quality is not sufficiently high. If anybody in the list has good quality
SPIN recordings and would like to share them, I would be very grateful.
Other sentence material in English and with high context would also be very
University of California at Berkeley