[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
programmer in psychoacoustics, Sydney Australia
- For distribution -
Call for Expressions of Interest
- Programmer in music psychoacoustics analysis.
- Location: Sydney, Australia.
- The aim of this project is to assemble a versatile and
easy-to-use program for psychoacoustics-based analysis of musical
sound (audio files). The main programming environment will be
Matlab. The task will involve adapting pre-existing code and
implementing pre-existing algorithms for the program, and
developing a user interface and documentation.
- Matlab programming experience preferred
- Some knowledge of digital signal processing essential
- Some knowledge of psychoacoustics an advantage
- Some interest in psychoacoustics essential
- Some knowledge of graphical user interface design
- Meticulous documentation skills preferred.
- Up to 6 months full time work or equivalent being
- Please send your _expression_ of interest with CV to:
- Densil Cabrera
- (Faculty of Architecture, University of Sydney)
- Phone +61 2 9351 5267
- Please submit expressions of interest by August 11, 2006
Faculty of Architecture
University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
tel. +61 2 9351 5267 Skype densilcabrera
fax +61 2 9351 3031 densil@xxxxxxxxxxx