[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: AUDITORY
- From: deepthi koppal <deepthikoppal86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:44:58 +0100
- Delivery-date: Tue Aug 1 14:58:07 2006
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.in; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=v0I3ueHRQIWMXoq6KVk/dcO05nbRhccfvGPf30h1s1XlhOdNpqNPwgelOWLZCFn2OjpIrrWv/1eXUgf2mdPcuvpBL+pL0I2sRh6YdtFaBfVNHXaCqNf+ZOvx3fnmLmdjQ0JDKcNc9V5KsAExCph4N4JU5uKRm0k2C2ylM9nIQQc= ;
- Reply-to: deepthi koppal <deepthikoppal86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am doing a study on speech perception in Mondini's dyplasia as a function of electrode insertion depth of cochlear implant.
I would like to invite the
list members to provide me with
# any information on speech perception as a function of electrode insertion depth in cochlear implantees
# on Mondini's dysplasia
# cochlear implantation in mondini's dysplasia as a rehabilitative procedure
# also on topics related to it.
I would be thankful to the members who would provide me with the web addresses where I could be getting more information
related to my study.
Thanking you all,
Jagadeesh Deeptki Koppal
Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers