measuring output volume from headphones

Hello,
Can any of you recommend a way to measure the output volume/decibel level from headphones?  We will be testing participants using auditory music and speech stimuli on two different computers (depending on availability of the two testing rooms) and would like to make sure that the output volume level is equivalent at both locations.  We do have a decibel meter (from Radio Shack), but this doesn't seem feasible to use with headphones.

Thanks,
Robbin

Robbin Miranda
Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience
Georgetown University
3900 Reservoir Rd., NW
Washington DC 20007
(202) 687-8449