spatial speech intell in masking conditions

Dear List
I have been carrying out measurements of Polish sentence intelligibility for various spatial configurations of speech and interfering noise, i.e. for different azimuths of speech and masker. I have read several articles concerned with sentence audibility for other languages. I was wondering if anybody sent me references or articles related to similar experiments in which other linguistic materials were used, for example:  logatomes, monosyllabic oraz bisyllabic words, numbers.
Best regards
Dariusz Kutzner
Department of Room Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
Institute of Acoustics

Zobacz co mają do pokazania...
najpiękniejsze dziewczyny świata - Kliknij: