Re: Multifrequency Tympanometry

Dear sir,
Thank you sir for your kind reply.
Sir, then delta B is done just to get the resonant frequency, and is not an independent value that can infer of a pathology? In many cases the value of delta B  displayed is on a negative  or or on a positive value. But has not reached zero. Is it an instrumental error, or should we set the cursor so that the delta B value becomes zero and then take the resonant frequency value in GSI. Or what could be the reason that the delta B value is not shown zero on the display? Then again on a delta G plot, we get the resonant frequency. But delta G is no way related to the calculation of RF, so what does this delta G value infer to us?
Thank you sir again,
regards,
Megha.