Intelligibility tests in Spanish

Dear List,

I need lists or recording of lists of Spanish words that can be used to measure speech discrimination a la W22, PB word lists for English. I assume that such lists would have to include polysyllabic words because of the paucity of monosyllabic words in Spanish. Hopefully such lists would be constructed, or proven, to represent Spanish phonetics and would be constructed, or proven, to have equivalent forms for testing the same listeners under different conditions.
Any leads to lists of Spanish words for intelligibility testing with some kind of rationale or documentation would be much appreciated.

  Jim Miller

--
James D. Miller, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist