Re: HILBERT TRANSFORM

I assume that you missed a 't' on  the right side of your expression for s(t).
An easy way to compute the HT of any sequence is to take the fft, set the
frequency bins from the Nyquist frequency to the sampling frequency (\pi to two
\pi) to zero and then inverse transform the sequence. Then the imaginary part
of the resulting sequence has the HT of the original sequence within a scale
factor of 2.

Ramdas Kumaresan