Re: sometimes behave so strangely

Dear Diana,

Interestingly, and as Al Bregman predicted, my perception of the phrase
does not change. I do have absolute pitch, and am guessing the change
heard by most is similar to the default heard by myself and others who
share a similar processing quirk. In any case, non-ap members of my lab
enjoyed it very much.

Best,

- Poppy Crum.

=== message truncated ===