looking for recommendations on bone conduction headsets

Dear listers,

I would like to wish you all a happy and healthy 2007.

I'm looking to purchase a bone conduction headset which will be used primarily for the presentation of speech (a ~8 kHz upper cutoff frequency should be sufficient for my application). As I have no expertise in this area, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations (e.g., brand name, supplier, etc.). Thank you in advance.

cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Arrabito