Re: Robust method of fundamental frequency estimation.

Dear list,

Just want to draw your attention to a good summary on various
auto-correlation based pitch determination methods,

Arturo Camacho and John G. Harris, "A biological inspired pitch
determination algorithm", Fourth Joint Meeting of ASA and ASJ,
Honolulu, Nov. 2006.

Contact arturo@xxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Best regards,
Yi-Wen