tests of auditory temporal processing

Dear list

I'm hoping that someone may be able to advise me on how to obtain the Test of Basic Auditory Capabilities, or a similar psychometrically sound test of auditory discrimination of rapidly changing acoustic stimuli. We are exploring temporal processing of various types of musicians as an extension to work of Jakobson, Cuddy & Kilgour (2003) and others. (The information provided is almost sufficient to reproduce the auditory stimuli, although inter-onset intervals and # of trials per subtest is not given; even so, I assume the test would be copyrighted, and I would prefer to use the original stimuli if available.) The citation pointed to by most who use this test is Watson et al (1982), which is only an abstract.

any advice would be appreciated
Nikki

begin:vcard
fn:Dr Nikki Rickard
n:Rickard;Nikki
org:Monash University;School of Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychological Medicine
adr:;;PO Box 197;Caulfield East;VIC;3145;Australia
email;internet:nikki.rickard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Lecturer
tel;work:61-3-9903 2221
tel;fax:61-3-9903 2501