Audio Subjective Listening Tests

Dear List,

I am currently in the process of putting together subjective listening tests for audio signals. I have developed Basic and Advanced implementations of PEAQ and the listening tests are in relation to some changes I have made to these algorithms.

I am wondering if there are any "expert listeners" out there willing to take part in these subject listening tests? I have at least 5 "experts" at the National University of Ireland Galway willing to take part but I need at least 20 experts. An "expert" is someone who can distinguish between an audio signal with no impairment and an audio signal with extremely small impairment. The listening test material and grading system will be provided online via an easy-to-use user friendly interface.

Also, I would be interested in hearing from anybody who has already got subjective test results and who is willing to share the results and audio material.

I will of course be willing to share all subjective results and material to anyone who agrees to take part in this.

PS: This research is not a commercial venture and I am self funded (Government of Ireland scholarship).

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your replies. You can email me personally at dermot.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx . I am interested in hearing from anyone who is interested in the above or who may have an interest in my research in general, either commercially or academically.

Kindest Regards,
Dermot Martin Campbell,
PhD Student,
National University of Ireland, Galway.