Stuart Gatehouse

Professor Stuart Gatehouse was an international expert in translational hearing science. His expertise was in hearing aids and emphasized treatment of hearing loss bearing in mind the entire auditory ecology of the patient rather than just an audiogram. Sadly, Stuart passed away suddenly about a month ago. I just received this link to his obituary in the Glasgow Herald and thought, as a former post doc, I should share it with the wider auditory community.
Ward R. Drennan, Ph. D.
VM Bloedel Hearing Research Center
University of Washington Box 357923
Seattle, WA 98195-7923