TBAC - request for use of stimuli

Dear Professor Watson,

Thank you for your post to this responding to my query re: the TBAC. The reference by Surprenant and yourself did indeed provide sufficient detail to reproduce the stimuli myself - thank you.
Nevertheless, I would still like to enquire whether it is possible to obtain a tape or CD of the two temporal subtests (TO, and TOS) for my research use. This would save me considerable time producing new stimuli, and I would ensure the validity of the original stimulus set was maintained. Is this possible?

Nikki

begin:vcard
fn:Dr Nikki Rickard
n:Rickard;Nikki
org:Monash University;School of Psychology, Psychiatry & Psychological Medicine
adr:;;PO Box 197;Caulfield East;VIC;3145;Australia
email;internet:nikki.rickard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Lecturer
tel;work:61-3-9903 2221
tel;fax:61-3-9903 2501