Call for papers - APCAM 2007

Please accept our apologies for muiltiple postings.

The 6th Annual Auditory Perception, Cognition, and Action Meeting will be
held on Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hyatt Regency Hotel, Long Beach, California

APCAM will be held just prior to the Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic
Society (see http://psychonomic.org/ ). The goal of APCAM is to bring
together researchers from various theoretical perspectives to present
focused research on auditory cognition, perception, and aurally guided
action. APCAM is a unique meeting in its exclusive focus on the perceptual,
cognitive, and behavioral aspects of audition.

For on-line submission and registration, go to: http://www.apcam.us/

The deadline for submissions is
*** Saturday, September 15th ****

Topics may include (but are certainly not limited to):

*Auditory localization, motion perception, and spatial cognition
*Auditory object, event, and pattern perception (including speech)
*Aurally guided action and navigation
*Auditory scene analysis
*Auditory timing and attention
*Pitch, loudness, and timbre perception
*Music perception, cognition, and performance
*Comparative auditory processing
*Auditory behavioral neuroscience
*Auditory memory and source identification

For more information contact:

Peter Q. Pfordresher
pqp@xxxxxxxxxxx

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE A PART OF THIS LIST, PLEASE SEND A NOTE WITH
"UNSUBSCRIBE" IN THE HEADER. Please note that some "unsubscribe" requests
from last year were lost due to a change in institution of the coordinator.
We apologize if you are receiving this call again after requesting to
unsubscribe.

IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST, PLEASE
SEND A MESSAGE WITH "SUBSCRIBE" IN THE HEADER

/*************************/
Peter Q. Pfordresher, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology, 355 Park Hall