Re: ISO 532 B / DIN 45 631 matlab codes

Some time ago i did a translation of the BASIC-code which comes with DIN
ISO 45631 to Matlab and Java. The matlab code can be found on my
webpage: www.mmk.ei.tum.de/~kes/DIN45631.m
We also run a java applet to calculate Loudness online, which can be
found here: http://www.mmk.ei.tum.de/~kes/LoudnessMeter/index.html

Greetings
Stefan Kerber

amit rajora schrieb:
> > Dear List,
> >
> > Could someone let me know where I can find the matlab
> > code for loudness calculation based on ISO532B/DIN45
> > 631?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Amit
> >

> >        ____________________________________________________________________________________
> > Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
> > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

Stefan Kerber
Lehrstuhl für Mensch Maschine Kommunikation
AG Technische Akustik
Technische Universität München

Adress: Arcisstr. 21, 80290 München
Phone: +49 (0)89 289-28539