Re: Delay compensation in OPERA PEAQ Scores

Thank you Nicolas for your response.
The delay is in fact variable and comes from a mobile network. Right now, I am trying to evaluate the performance of a recording software using OPERA. I am going to use this as a reference for signal transmission through the network.
I have used PESQ algorithm for testing speech quality, but currently I want to test Stereo quality and this is where I think PEAQ comes into picture.
Best Regards,