Re: Online listening tests and psychoacoutics experiments with large N

I don't know how useful this is, but for your interest I'm attaching the IRB
protocol and description, as well as the approved welcome screen,
registration page, and recruitment email (which we sent to several
email lists, including this one, back in March).

You can see the live click-through registration at
 http://www.majorminer.com/info/intro
.. then click on the "register" link.

It seemed pretty easy to get this past the Columbia IRB, once we assured
them it was fully anonymous.  But maybe they were easy on us because
we're only engineers...

DAn.