Re: Audiofire 8 sound card

Hi Elena,

we have good experience using the pa_wavplay code by Matt Frear to play sounds directly out of Matlab. You can download the code from the Mathworks website:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4017

We used the ASIO driver (and modifications of it) successfully with Echo Gina (8 channel), M-Audio 2496 (2 ch), and Motu 24IO (48 ch) soundcards.

Good luck,

Bernhard

Hi,
does any one have experience controlling an Audiofire 8 card or a similar
high channel count by the same company (Echo) through Matlab or C?

--
Dr.-Ing. Bernhard U. Seeber            office: +44 115 951 8508 ext. 205
MRC Institute of Hearing Research      switch: +44 115 922 3431